Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Roots Dessert Bar @ A.S Mansoor Street, Penang



Actually my first intention to visit Roots Dessert Bar is because of their Watermelon Cake. Unfortunately, watermelon cake only available on weekends. Oh no, so sad when I saw this written on the menu. *I will be back*


 Roots special hot chocolate 
RM 14

When marshmallow meets hot chocolate, ‘有恋爱的感觉噢’, spinning around on the floor, lalala~~* Don't worry, the sweetness is just right on point.



Rose cheesecake 
RM 18

Nowadays, dessert not only a dessert, is has become an act. Oh gosh, this rose cheesecake looks so elegant. The fragrant of rose filled in the mouth when you have a bite on it.


Chocolate soil
RM 16

Another artwork of Roots Dessert Bar? Do you realise, there is a few of tiny leaves on the plate, tiny tiny of them look so cute. Ok, back to the chocolate soil, hmm, what a funny name huh? Well, the mushrooms I think is marshmallow, crispy with a little bit of sweetness, and take a bite of the chocolate, perfect match. The chocolate is soft, is something like tiramisu. 

To be honest, when this first came, I feel regret of ordered this. But after have a taste on it, I'm sorry, I shouldn't judge a person, ok is food, by its look. Because I think chocolate soil taste more yummy than rose cheesecake.

Here is my second visit to Roots Desserts Bar , hope you do enjoy it. 




Information
Address: 72, Jalan A.S Mansoor, 10050 Penang.
Business hours: Tuesday to Thursday (12pm-11pm) // Friday to Sunday (11am-12am) // 
                           Closed on Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment