Monday, May 15, 2017

Mellowcup cafe @ Gottlieb Road, Penang



Mellowcup cafe, I heard that this cafe's coffee and dessert is quite famous. But, this time I tried on their main course, maybe will pay another visit for their coffee and dessert. Have you try before, any recommendations?


Chili Aglio Olio
RM 15.80



I really don't understand, is that necessary to have that large plate? Don't you feel that very annoying? Hmm,it may look like there is only a small portion of spaghetti, but I was full when finished. This is my first time see aglio olio with egg yolk, normally is carbonara will have it right? Anyway, egg yolk makes things perfect, agree?


Fish and chips
RM 16.90

The fish is fresh which makes it delicious. I was quite surprised to that big portion, with that price. Just, I personally feel that, it may be too dry because of the deep fried. But overall, the fish and chips is not bad, can have a try too.




Information
Address: 11-G-4, New Bob Centre, Jalan Gottlieb, 10350 Penang
Business hours: Tuesday to Thursday (10am-11pm) // Friday and Saturday (10am-12am)
                           Sunday(11m-10pm) // Closed on Mondy


No comments:

Post a Comment