Sunday, April 9, 2017

Aqua lab and Urban Artisan @ Campbell Street, Penang.


Aqua lab x Urban Artisan
A place which sells burger (Soft shell crab burger and Fried calamari burger) and ice-creams. A new place to hang out for hipsters. Hahaha. A new instagramer-spot cafe, you know what I mean right? I have paid a visit today, what about you? 


 Soft shell crab burger
RM 25.90


Deep fried soft shell crab served in a charcoal bun, topped with the special homemade herb and lemon sauce, together with curly fries. The sauce is really nice and I damn love their crispy curly fries.


Charcoal toast with Urban Artisan gelato
RM 24.90

You can choose two flavor of ice-cream. My choice was Matcha and Peanut butter.Trust me, their peanut butter really good, the mixture of its salty-ness and sweetness from the sugar icing.

However, I want to complain, as this makes me feel so annoyed. As you know, nowadays, people tends to go for cafe hunting, normally will go for sharing, so that tummy still got space for second round. As a considerate waitress/waiter, I think it's normal to prepare extra set of  cutlery? Ok fine, if you don't, I will ask for that for the first time. But I feel so damn annoyed when the dessert was served, I have to walk to the counter AGAIN to ask for an extra fork for the SECOND TIME!!! Seriously?

Feel free to have a look on my previous post regarding Urban Artisan, maybe? Purple x Champagne Soft Serve and Japanese black sesame x Sea salt caramel blue Golden Salted egg yolk x French Valrhona Cocoa




Information
Address: 26, Lebuh Campbell, 10200 Penang
Business hours: Opens daily (11am-11pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment