Sunday, November 27, 2016

Chapel Street Cafe @ Medan Lim Cheng Teik, Penang



Chapel Street Cafe, a newly (a month ago?) opened cafe in town. It's a black-painted building which makes it become an outstanding house in the neighborhood of Medan Lim Cheng Teik.



When I first stepped in, got surprised by the minimalist design, black colour is their main theme colour. Simple yet comfortable environment.


Lazy Breakkie
RM25

It has sausage, toast, bacon, vegie, scramble eggs, tomatoes, red beans and mushrooms. Due to that day mushrooms were unavailable, they added an extra bacon in exchange. (Thank you mushrooms, hahaha, extra bacon extra excitement)

This platter may looks small, but it can really make you full. I'm not a sausage fans, but the sausage is damn good, there is cheese inside and not forgetting the juicy and crispy bacon.


Bacon wraps
RM 15

Bacon again. Yes yes, my favourite, never say no to bacon. But this time come with cheese. OMG!! The dish do looks very simple, like everyone can make it at home, but the taste is real good. 


Iced Rose Mocha
RM 12

I'm not a mocha lover, but I'm glad that I've chose it. Rich rose fragrance mixed with mocha, so refreshing. Last but not least, the food is expensive? I will say it's worthwhile, give it a try, you will agree with me too.




Information
Address: 14, Medan Lim Cheng Teik, 10250 Penang.
Business hours: Sunday to Thursday (11am to 7pm) // Friday to Saturday (11am to 11pm)
                          Closed on Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment