Sunday, November 13, 2016

No.76 Coffee Stall @ Batu Lanchang Pasar, Penang

Thinking of what to have for simple local breakfast with cheap price? Believe or not, kopitiam kopi also got artwork, most importantly, only RM1.30? Haha, yes yes, let me show you.


 Kopi 
RM 1.30

Aiya, the face of  my bear/rat already run shape. I saw from the facebook, teh peng also got artwork, just hor, I doubt,  will the artwork presentable? About the taste, just normal kopitiam kopi.


Half boiled eggs and kaya butter toast
RM 3.00


Besides, they also got serve nasi lemak. Just one thing I don't understand, I went on weekday, and the customers were not that many, but it took more than 30 minutes for 2 breakfast sets to be served, and we need to keep on calling the boss/staff to come collect money. Patience is needed.




Information
Address: No.76, Batu Lanchang Pasar
Business hours: 6am to 3pm 


No comments:

Post a Comment