Saturday, April 2, 2016

DCOVA @ Bishop Street, Penang

Are you a spaghetti lover? What do you prefer? I think mostly people will go for Carbonara and Aglio Olio, isn't? Today I'll share with you guys three different types of spaghetti that I tried at Dcova cafe, hope you guys will like it too.


Carbonara Dcova
RM 23.90

Blend well the egg yolk with the cream, it taste so well, not too creamy at all. Hmm, if the bacon can be more crispy bit, don't you think will be more better?


Spicy seafood aka Aglio Olio
RM 23.90
Some little tips : Add on some chili powder and rock salt to enhance the taste. And yes, it's spicy yet delicious. Actually I came back for the second time just for this.


Ebiko Alfredo
RM 23.90

To be honest, I'm not sure actually what this supposed to be taste like. This is my first time,  it tastes like sushi. You know sushi with spaghetti, but it turns out, I quite like it. 




Information
Address : 4, Lebuh Bishop, 10200 Penang
Business hours : Monday to Thursday and Sunday (10am to 10pm) //
                           Friday and Saturday (10am to 12am) Closed on Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment