Monday, October 30, 2017

Sugar On Top @ Nagore, Penang


Sugar On Top,  a cafe in town which serves main courses and desserts.


Ohaiyo Aglio
RM 17.90

Chicken skin tossed with lovely herby' pasta tossed with olive oil. I was satisfied with the taste, the spiciness hits the point, so yummy, just the curry leaves, haha, personally don't like that smell. I don't know why, but I will always craving for aglio olio. So, if you have any recommendation, please share with me.


Mentaiko Burger
RM 17.90

This burger is a Japanese-American fusion. The burger is like lobster & prawn into one patty, topped with mayo and ebiko eggs. This is really something new to me, very interesting.


Hokkaido Matcha Hotcake
RM 18.90

The cake is hot, the matcha is strong, blue-berries is sweet and red-berries (I not sure I named it correctly?) is sour. So, when u mix all in a bite, trust me, this is de-li-cious.




Information
Address: 21 Jalan Bawasah 10050 Penang
Business hour: Opens daily (11am-11pm)


No comments:

Post a Comment