Monday, September 25, 2017

Roots Dessert Bar @ A.S Mansoor Road, Penang



From my previous post Roots Dessert Bar , which also my first visit to there, you will find out that I missed out the WATERMELON CAKE , so this round visit, my wish came true. Oh yeah~ Oh yeah~


Watermelon cake 
RM 19

Okay, zoom in picture for my watermelon cake, a bite of it, feel so satisfied. Haha, please ignore my maybe over-reacted, because I LOVE WATERMELON. Back to the main point, yes the cake is crazily good. The cream, the cake, the watermelon, combined all in together, OH GOSH~


Nutella stuffed puff
RM 16

I don't know why, but the puff tasted like croissant and I actually love it. You know, a bite of hot puff followed by vanilla ice-cream, no need to explain, you know what is the next right? 

Feel so satisfied for visiting Roots Dessert Bar again. Everything is good, hmm except you may need to be patient for an empty table, always full house. Anyway, feel free to read my first visit post in here, scroll up for the link. Thank you.




Information
Address: 72, Jalan A.S Mansoor 10050 Penang
Business hours: Tuesday to Thursday (12pm-11pm) // Friday to Sunday (11am-12am) //
                           Closed on Monday

Remark: Watermelon is available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment