Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Creameal @ Jalan Gurdwara, Penang





Chicken ham carbonara
RM 17

Well, I feel that the taste is not up to the point, you know, that carbonara-feel is not that strong. And I was so disappointed to the boiled egg too. Some improvement is needed, maybe?


Fish & chips
RM 13.90

Thumbs up for this Fish & chips, so so so good. The fish was fresh, juicy and soft with the crispy skin. I love it so much. 


Every girl has extra space for dessert, don't you agree on that?

Creameal's signature is their handcrafted ice cream, with several choices. Trust me, if you have dilemma in choosing, good luck to you. Hahaha. 


Waffle x 2 scoop 
(Blue chrysanthemums and Earl grey lavender)
RM 13.90

Actually I aim for chrysanthemums quite a time, finally I pay a visit. Chrysanthemums really refreshing, I love it so much. Earl grey lavender not bad too, the fragrant is strong, if you don't like it, I think you should choose others. Not forgetting the waffle, super crispy until I feel a little too much. 


Feel free do visit Creameal , my first visit at there. 




Information
Address: 63, Jalan Gurdwara 10300 Penang
Business hour: Tuesday to Friday (9.30am-11pm) // Saturday to Sunday (9am-11pm) // 
                         Closed on Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment