Thursday, June 15, 2017

Dolce Dessert @ Kek Chuan Road, Penang


STRESSED = DESSERTS
Agree?

When  you feel stress, don't get stressed over all the shits, get up, find a cafe, sit down, listen music and enjoy your dessert. All you need is just a break, although your shit won't get clean up automatically, trust me, your mood will change to better.


Mango Cake Tart
RM 15.00

Dolce Dessert's waiter said, Mango is their signature, no doubt, this Mango Cake Tart is super nice, it won't taste too sweet, with the tart, everything is just up to the point. Thumbs up for this.


Lemon Praline
RM 15.80

The name sounds so classy huh? haha, it's just lemon mix with chocolate. Hmm, I don't really like this cake, is not the cake problem, is me myself don't really like sour, the sour-ness of lemon make me feel weird. I think, if you okay with sour, you can try it.




Information
Address: No. 18, Jalan Kek Chuan, 10400 Penang
Business hours: Tuesday to Thursday (12pm-10.30pm) // Friday to Sunday (11am-11.30pm) //
                          Closed on Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment