Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Garden Feel Cafe @ Jalan Ong Yi How, Butterworth

A newly open breakfast served cafe. It's like you dining in a garden surrounded by plants, feel so relaxing. I think when you first listen "garden", you will wonder, mosquitoes? hot? Well, I feel okay, no mosquitoes or unbearable hot temperature, everything seems perfectly fine to me. If you see someone complains, I think I was lucky to found a nice seated place to enjoy my breakfast.


Ice Latte
RM 11.80 for two

A big no to this iced latte. It doesn't taste like a latte. As a latte fans, I feel very disappointed for the taste.


Heavy Weight Platter
RM 12.90


Golden Omelette
RM 8.50

FYI, if you dislike green pepper, then you must not order golden omelette, because the smell of green pepper has overwhelmed all other ingredients.




Information
Address: 4601, Jalan Ong Yi How, Kampung Simpah 13400 Butterworth, Penang
Business hours: Opens daily (7.30am to 3.30pm)


No comments:

Post a Comment