Sunday, October 23, 2016

The Mugshot Cafe @ Chulia Street, Penang

Bagel, anyone? If you are looking for bagel, crispy and bite-able, especially for braces person just like me, I'll suggest, Mugshot cafe, a place with nice environment, friendly service and of course, the food tastes so good. Just, you need some luck to find parking spot. And and, I'm so lucky that I found a near one.

Latte
RM 12

Bacon x Egg 
RM 12

I really think that, food with bacon and egg will never go wrong. I love it that they put on butter, which make it tastes even better.


 Banana x Chocolate Bagel
RM12

No worry, it doesn't taste too sweet. I think is normal, not too good and not too bad. Anyone try the salmon bagel before? Nice? Hmm, thinking of paying a second visit to try it out.


Apple Crumble Yogurt
RM 12

If you can't take sour food, hmm, I think this yogurt, haha, you still can have a try but better go for sharing. Have you see the brown thing (sorry, idk what does that named), mixed with the yogurt, and of course, don't forget the apple, you will have a feeling of sweet and sour.




Information
Address: 302, Chulia Street, 10020 Penang
Business hours: Monday to Sunday (8am-12am)

No comments:

Post a Comment