Saturday, September 3, 2016

UP and ABOVE European Cuisine @ Cantonment Road

"Up and Above European Cuisine now serving breakfast 7 days a week from as low as RM4.80!
Available every day from 7.30am until 11.30am"

When I saw the advertisement posted on facebook with those drooling breakfast pictures, immediately caught my attention. I want to try it out. But actually I was wondering, so cheap? 会不会是照骗? Don't worry, scroll down and let me show you.

Pork patty x salad 
RM 9.90


Open face sandwich x salad
RM 8.90


Honestly speaking, I will suggest, add on RM1 and go for the first one. Because the sandwich portion is really small, unexpectedly small. But in overall, the taste for both food is nice.

Looking for English breakfast with affordable price and good environment, I think Up and Above European Cuisine can be your first choice. (Bear in mind, the price above is exclusive of GST and service charge is needed.)




Information
Address: 37-D, Jalan Cantonment, 10250 Pulau Tikus, Penang

Business hours: Monday to Sunday (12pm-10pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment